Introductions

I may be picking this up late in the game, but any time's a good time to start.

Currently, I'm a 2nd year medical student. As the title suggests, I am a Christian and that is very much the foundation of my identity and it affects every aspect of my life. That being said, I'm no straight-A, peaches-and-cream, #blessed  Christian. 

School is tough
Marriage is work* 
Staying in touch with God is a battle.
And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Join me as I chronicle the rest of my time in medical school (you're jumping on board right at the good part), share tidbits from my personal growth, and run this race that God has marked out for me.

*(don't get me wrong - it's beautiful, enriching, rewarding work, but even the most rewarding work takes effort)

Comments

Popular Posts